Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 3. Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?

Day 3. Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?

My sweet husband. Judah.

Judah was diagnosed with leukemia when he was 15 years old. I didn't know him then, but he is here today completely cured! Because of almost losing him life, he has a higher understanding for love I feel. Judah is THE most soft spoken, kindest, sweetest, caring, loving, humble, talented person I have ever come into contact with. Judah is the type of person that he just doesn't have a mean word to say, and I love him for that. He inspires beauty in me. God willing one day I can be like him in some way. He is the most beautiful person I know. I love you Judah!

1 comment:

  1. Judah is great! I'm glad to have him as a brother in law : )

    ReplyDelete