Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rainy Dayz and Rolling Over!








Ahhhhhh...... :)


Fall is here in the northwest!! AND I LOVE IT!


I also realized I haven't blogged in 5 weeks, my full intent was to share the first few weeks of sweet Noah's life. But, honestly, I was to tired. :) So I will catch you up now!


Noah is 6 1/2 weeks old.
He can-


ROLL OVER!!!! :)
Smile :)
Giggle :)


He just discovered his voice, and so he will make little squeeks and squils to say "Hello!"
It is so amazing watching his grow so quick! When he was born he was 6 lbs. 6 oz. Now he is almost 9 lbs!!!!




Love,
Becca and Noah!

2 comments:

  1. He's a genious rolling over at this age. He's such a precious little boy and a welcome addition to our family. You and Judah are such great parents. What a blessed lil boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see that you posted!!! Oh he is so precious! I love him so much!

    ReplyDelete